Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Saturday 13 November 2010

FAQ No7: Do I need a Mission Statement

Yes!! very important for those dark days when the Sun is not shinning and you tell you're self you are not good enough. it nice to have a reminder to keep you on track.


here's mine for you to start you off


Mission Statement

I am patient, determined, focused and confident I have a disciplined well thought out trading plan and I follow it diligently. I treat every trade like I am performing brain surgery, with strict money management techniques which is my life’s blood and I recognizes this. I am never satisfied with what I do as i know it can be done better. My main aim is  to plan a trade a trade a plan and enjoy being  better than myself in my online trading career.

Goals

To become financially free,

Continious skill learning 

Develop Patience’s

No comments:

Post a Comment