Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Saturday 13 November 2010

FAQ No8: How do i manage my fear

 Very good question: We are human beings and we can not live without emotion, unfortunately having emotions in the Market arena can be disastrous  to you’re trading account. i.e. Revenge trading, holding onto losers, tell the market what to do instead of letting  the market tell you what it wants to do next effectively not waiting for confirmation of what you think may happen. Price is King and the market is always right.


Therefore, I have to self analyse my self which is one of the most diffuciult things to do. What goes on in my head while I’m trading and being honest about it, confessing it to my self . Then I review this self talk later so I can become familiar with the negative and positive ones. so i cance; out the negative thoughts with the postive ones. You will find that you spend 80% of you're time self analysing you're self and planning a trade,  this must be documented and reviewed daily.

Negative Thoughts                                                                Positive Thoughts

I’m not good enough                                                 I am the best
You must be kidding you’re self you
can’t do this                                                                I can do all things through the holy trinity who tells me to Plan a trade and trade the plan. 
I fcuked this one up real good                                 I smacked it that trade Up and down sticking to my plan

Shit                                                                             Brilliantly executed

Fcuk am I wrong on this one                                    Excellent head shot  

Where am I in the trade                                            I am in total and complete control

I’ve forgotten the price                                         I know all the prices for each pair that I am trading

Why haven’t you got Know patience                       I Am cool calm and collected

Stupid dumb Idiot                              You have a genius understanding of the markets You are an inspiring young black man Who undoubtedly have a natural flow in my  trading style. 

I am not sure if I should make this trade                I have worked hard and have proven myself. I can do this and be successful

What if this trade turn’s out to be a loser              winning and losing is a natural and necessary part of this game so I keep my loss small and  my winning big.

No comments:

Post a Comment