Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Monday 15 October 2012

Fear and Greed/ Cause and effect

Good Morning Rise and shine as the world awaits you’re glory As your Pending IB (Introducing broker) I Will be contacting you with Monthly, Weekly, and Daily market news.about your selected interest What you can expect from me A 1-2-1 relationship tailor made to suite your needs 24 hours a day 6 days a week 1.An already made Trade plan 2.Simple Rules of engagement 3.Market summary broken down into its simplest form for your understanding. 4.Money Making traders Psychology Tips and Tricks So if you are serious about changing you're vision then let’s begin “Fear and Greed are the only two things that can make the market Move” So when you see cause in the world you must have its effect. Identify this and you will make thousands then millions” Contact me: Kasim Ijelu 2018547 or call me on 07872578615 http://www.t4xsignals.com

 If you wanna see my style check out my past trades and write ups growing from strength to strength. So join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment