Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Monday 3 September 2012

GBP/USD DAILY Ebb and flow Price and Time In the Timeless World

Where do you Stand

We have only ever three choices in this beautiful game.
1 Long
2: Short
3. Stand aside 

As you know of late I've been working on timing and like I've said before. every strategies works but even the best of strategies is useless if the timing is wrong therefore I've added to my arsenal Fibonacci Time zones using my own special  method swing technique

Our preference: is to stand aside until the picture is clear. I've combined Elwave and Harmonics to pant the perfect picture . 

Therefore i predict between the 03/09/2012 and either14th,15th,17th/09 /2012 the market would have either reached a top at the Elliott wave 1.6140......  3 of 5  Then  fall or the Bullish Gartley on 09/08/2012 till the  14th,15th,17th/09 /2012 and rise from 1.5664.  As the cycle endz and starts again.

Ebb and flow Price And tiime

No comments:

Post a Comment