Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Tuesday 20 December 2011


The Stochastics Hook up
NZDUSD 19/12/2011 2.00pm to 00.00 hrs





Ring!! Ring! Ring! Ring

Daily (Stochastics) : Yo!! Anchor (4hr Stochastics ) what’s up!! You good?

Anchor:  Yea man I’m Bless

Daily: Listen Charley boy here’s the play for the next 12 hours. I just came in to some information and got the go ahead to past through 30’s strip.
What you on!!

Anchor: Yes!!! Yes!! rude boy I’m flying high uptown in the 80s club. Was gonna ring you cause I was thinking of coming down.

Daily: Kool geezer  come meet me and we will buck up on the 30 strip or one of the  fib bars probably the 100% fib bar, I like there drinks in there cause they are pure. Oh don’t forget to call RSI and bring him along with you. You know there’s no play with out him on side.

Anchor: Nice 1 Daily I’m on my way.

So the Anchor (4hr Stochastics) Gets ready to leave the 80s club in the uptown district. And he then decides to call his home boy Hrly(Stochastics) before he leaves.

Anchor: Hrly what’s good in the game

Hrly: Yea man I’m feeling merry, I’m with 30mins and where hanging out together you know dis!! she’s my partner in crime she always meets me half way. And when were are apart every thing seems to stand still and I get a bit frustrated and confused with out her. Still its all good!!.

Anchor: Kool !! I Just got a call from the Boss (daily) and he wants us to hook up so we can discuss a few things where you at;

Hrly: I’m uptown
Anchor: So am I
Hrly: Where
Anchor: 80’s Club
Hrly: cool ! I’m just round the corner

Anchor: ok will hook up around the back @ 2.00pm at the American Open and we will head down to the 50’s street and see if we can get clearance to pass and meet daily on the 30 strip he was telling me he’s on the way up.

Hrly: is Volume Coming

Anchor: Will have to Waite and see if the the King (Price) Allows Him. .

Price is king and i heard the Aussies are less doveish than expected

Anchor: cool Geezer Noted 



No comments:

Post a Comment