Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Friday 11 March 2011

USDX Course of action Very Very Very Ambitions Prediction

USDX hrly
Now this is the most ambition prediction I have posted so pls do not quote me it will just be interesting to see what might transpire in the course of next week whether this happens or not I do not know and above is just an ambition blue print of what might happen. As i know no one can predict the Market exactly only prefect Probability
I expected a 3 wave decline in which I posted earlier but my prices where off and it fell a lot harder than I thought it might but my initial direction was correct.
So a bounce back up to the back of the Poseidon trend line B then back down to C I’m not sure how far it will fall  but i think around that 76.55 area which was the wave 2 break out . Completing the 3 wave decline then the start of 1 and further gains in the Dollar I believe this will only take place if the 200DMA holds @ 76.77
So above is what i think might happen but all really depends on the news that comes out thats all.

pls post comments

No comments:

Post a Comment