Economic Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Currency Strenght

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Make Up! Make Up!   Never do it again if you do it you will the Cane

Nobody likes to lose especially me as I am self confessed bad loser, I play and I play to win that’s it, as a result of my stubborn ways  I’ve had to learn the hard way through loss of blood sweat and tears and many battered accounts. But I can't let that cloud my judgement.

But finally I have my 4hr Anchor plan Sniper Strategy that I’ve worked on night and day, day and night and some more and I am comfortable with it.;-)

So for me to be able to write this it is an achievement to be able to share my errors and faults. And not fell bad but the opposite is a result.
Who knew that even when you suffer losses you can count the victories.
Who knew that you never really lose if you can grab the learning from the loss and never repeat it again? So I now ask myself I want to learn where and what I did wrong!

  1. Did I follow my plan? Yes
  2. Did I follow my strategy that I’ve worked so hard on to the letter? No
  3. Did I adjust my views of the market when the trade was not going to plan? No
  4. Did I take heed to my initial concerns when I first entered the battle? No

Eur/usd Concerns on the 22/02/2011

I have a check list which I follow and I couldn't tick all the main boxes.
  • There was  no 4hr Time frame Price confirmation of a continued sell off @ 20.00 GMT
  • There was no complete confirmed sell off on the hrly time frame. @20.00GMT prices were neutral.
  • There was no complete held confirmed close of price under the hrly Middle Bollinger bands and break of my mid way Sniper zone to sell dwn.
  • There was no Break of the 55DMA on the Hrly as prices hovered over it (flat) on the hrly Time frame. 18.00 to 23.00 flat. No confirmed cross.
Summary:

95% of the time it’s me Kasim Ijelu that need to take responsibility for the errors of my ways  not my strategy that I’ve backed tested and worked tirelessly to perfect. I was not operating in a robotic manner and following the plan to the letter. And in fact not only would i have saved myself the 50pips that was lost but made money as Mr prices was still above the 55DMA 100DMA and the upper side of the BB on the 4hr time frame Dah!!!!
So I guess weirdly as it may sound  it feels good  to know  I don't need to change my strategy I need to change myself. I need to be more disciplined in following my Strategy I mean what’s the point of having a strategy if you’re not going to follow it.  I need to be able to adjust my views and not get stuck in my ways and behave a true Sniper if i wanner survive in this game.

K.Ijelu






No comments:

Post a Comment